No products in the cart.
Mini: North Pole Christmas Letters: 2017
£12.50 – £15.00
International Elf Service™
* 2017 Photos. Completely new letters and content each year!
Goes well with our ‘Letter From Father Christmas‘
We deliver a well-disguised package to you, containing:
- 7 letters, each by a different elf, addressed to your children, and illustrated in their individual styles with coloured splodges and smudges.
- 8 lengths of North Pole Candy Cane Twine to tie each letter into a scroll, OR 8 personalised envelopes purchased as an extra.
- A certificate from the Postmaster General congratulating the children for being chosen to receive the letters.
- A map of the North Pole Village to help set the scene for the Elves’ adventures.
- An Emergency letter from Mother Christmas explaining why Elves aren’t allowed to reply to letters from children, but encouraging them to continue doing so. Believe me, this will be very handy!
The Practical Bit
You can deliver these letters whenever you like! Just roll one into a scroll, secure it with a piece of candy cane twine and lay it next to a pillow, poking out of the cereal box, or leave it out on the kitchen table. You can deliver one each day for a week, or spread them out throughout December. You choose where & when your children find the letters, to create a magical daily family ritual that the kids will love!
North Pole Christmas Letters 2017
*The North Pole Christmas Letters are excerpts of Elfie’s Christmas Letters.
Important questions are raised: will Marty’s new invention ever work the way he wants it to? How do Candy Canes grow? Why do blank letters whoosh out of the Magical Wind Machine from time to time? What’s happened to the Sleigh’s sparkle and can the Elves get it back in time? Who on earth has written asking for ten million three billionty trillion Christmas gifts, and what will the Elves do with this enormous Christmas List? What grows on Stocking Bottom Trees? Why does Rudolph look a bit odd? What ‘extras’ will Father Christmas’ uniform and the Sleigh have this year? …
For younger children who prefer more activity based letters, our Candy Cane Christmas Letters are perfect!
Please note that due to the printing methods that the North Pole uses and the nature of recycled paper, the product and the print may vary. Do have a read through our Testimonials
Do you need a Letter From Father Christmas?
North Pole Christmas Letters: 2017
These luxury personalised Christmas letters bring children exciting updates from Father Christmas’ Workshop on the countdown to Christmas! Seven Elves from the North Pole have each written a lovely personalised newsy letter for you to deliver on their behalf. With each delivery, your child(ren) will gain a snapshot of what’s happening in the North Pole as they prepare for the ‘Big Delivery’ on Christmas Eve.
Each letter comes with either a length of candy cane twine, so they can be rolled up into scrolls (or personalised envelopes as an extra), and ‘delivered’ by you on any day coming up to Christmas!
You deliver your letters however is most magical for your family: in shoes, under pillows, on the door mat, in the cereal box …
For a closer look at the North Pole Christmas Letters, see my Facebook video from 2016.
Please note the content and illustrations of all the Christmas Letters changes each year!
Paper — 100% recycled ‘Ellie Poo’ paper (with real elephant poo in!)
Candy Cane Twine — 100% natural soft cotton