No products in the cart.
Mini: North Pole Christmas Letters: 2017
£12.50 – £14.00
PRE-ORDER with code Gingerbread2017 for 15% off all Christmas Letters for 2017 (valid until June 20th 2017).
* These photos are from 2015. Completely new letters and content each year!
We deliver a well-disguised package to you, containing:
- 7 letters, each by a different elf, addressed to your children, and illustrated in their individual styles with coloured splodges and smudges.
- 8 lengths of North Pole Candy Cane Twine to tie each letter into a scroll, OR 8 personalised envelopes purchased as an extra.
- A certificate from the Postmaster General congratulating the children for being chosen to receive the letters.
- A map of the North Pole Village to help set the scene for the Elves’ adventures.
- An Emergency letter from Mother Christmas explaining why Elves aren’t allowed to reply to letters from children, but encouraging them to continue doing so. Believe me, this will be very handy!
The Practical Bit
You can deliver these letters whenever you like! Just roll one into a scroll, secure it with a piece of candy cane twine and lay it next to a pillow, poking out of the cereal box, or leave it out on the kitchen table. You can deliver one each day for a week, or spread them out throughout December. You choose where & when your children find the letters, to create a magical daily family ritual that the kids will love!
North Pole Christmas Letters 2017
*The North Pole Christmas Letters are excerpts of Elfie’s Christmas Letters:
Important questions are raised: will Marty’s new invention ever work the way he wants it to? How do Candy Canes grow? Why do blank letters whoosh out of the Magical Wind Machine from time to time? What’s happened to the Sleigh’s sparkle and can the Elves get it back in time? Who on earth has written asking for ten million three billionty trillion Christmas gifts, and what will the Elves do with this enormous Christmas List? What grows on Stocking Bottom Trees? Why does Rudolph look a bit odd? What ‘extras’ will Father Christmas’ uniform and the Sleigh have this year? …
For younger children who prefer more activity based letters, our Candy Cane Christmas Letters are perfect!
Please note that due to the printing methods that the North Pole uses and the nature of recycled paper, the product and the print may vary. Do have a read through our Testimonials
North Pole Christmas Letters: 2017
Seven Elves from the North Pole have each written a lovely personalised newsy letter. They each come with a length of candy cane twine so they can be rolled up into scrolls (or personalised envelopes as an extra), and ‘delivered’ by you on any day coming up to Christmas! You can ‘deliver’ them however you like. We like to leave clues on our special International Elf Service Parcel Tags 🙂
For a closer look at the North Pole Christmas Letters, see my Facebook video.
Paper — 100% recycled ‘Ellie Poo’ paper (with real elephant poo in!)
Candy Cane Twine — 100% natural soft cotton