No products in the cart.
Advent Calendar: Elfie’s Christmas Letters 2017
International Elf Service™
“These were the best things I have ever (and I mean ever) ordered!! I’ve never seen the magic or happiness last so long x”
– Jolene (August 2017)
* Completely new letters and content each year!
Includes our Letter From Father Christmas!
* If your child(ren) have shorter attention spans, the North Pole Christmas Letters may be better for your family.
We deliver a well-disguised package to you, containing:
- 25 Christmas letters from Elfie, magically interspersed with letters from 7 other Elves. Letters 1-24 are dated, and all are addressed to your children. Each letter is lovingly illustrated by hand, and complete with ink splodges, marks, and smudges. *Letter 25 is for delivery any time after Christmas Day.
- An Emergency letter from Mother Christmas explaining why Elves aren’t allowed to reply to letters children write to them, but encouraging them to continue doing so. Believe me, this will be very handy!
- 26 envelopes with all the children’s names on each one.
- A map that Elfie has drawn of the village in the North Pole.
- A certificate from the Postmaster General congratulating the children for being chosen to receive the letters.
- A Letter from Father Christmas for your child(ren) to find on Christmas morning!
As the Christmas season arrives the excitement gets the better of the Elves. They’re easily distracted, rather clumsy, and make huge amounts of mess. Do your children know what a Cinnamon Mine is or what a Magical Wind Machine does?
Each day through December, on the lead up to Christmas, you secretly deliver a new letter on the Elves’ behalf!
The Practical Bit
Hide them among the bills and junk mail, or laying on the table first thing in the morning, stashed among the toys, or snuggled up in their bed. You choose where your children find the letters, to create a magical daily family ritual the kids will love!
Christmas 2017: North Pole’s Top Talent
…Elfie tells us a magical and fun story full of adventure that really sparks children’s imaginations through Advent on the countdown to Christmas …
Jenny trips and falls while holding the In-Flight Notebook, and a page from last Christmas Eve flutters out … apparently Father Christmas lost his Cranberry sandwiches overboard, and the Emergency Sleeping Powder went up his nose making him almost miss the last delivery!
And important questions are raised: will Marty’s new invention ever work the way he wants it to? How do Candy Canes grow? Why do blank letters whoosh out of the Magical Wind Machine from time to time? What’s happened to the Sleigh’s sparkle and can the Elves get it back in time? Who on earth has written asking for ten million three billionty trillion Christmas gifts, and what will the Elves do with this enormous Christmas List? What grows on Stocking Bottom Trees? Why does Rudolph look a bit odd? What ‘extras’ will Father Christmas’ uniform and the Sleigh have this year? …
… and more importantly, who will win North Pole’s Top Talent?
A bit more magic…
For families who prefer fewer letters or have busy children, we have our North Pole Christmas Letters (5+ years old). For the much younger children (3-4 yrs old), who prefer more activity based magical letters, our Candy Cane Christmas Letters, a seven letter set, are perfect!
Please note that due to the printing methods that Elfie uses and the nature of recycled paper, the product and the print may vary. Do have a read through our Testimonials!
Advent Calendar: Elfie’s Christmas Letters – North Pole’s Top Talent!
These luxury personalised letters bring children daily updates from Father Christmas’ Workshop from Elfie, one of the Elves in the North Pole! A magical tale of adventure unfolds daily, in this unique personalised Advent calendar.
A gorgeous set of 25 personalised and hand-drawn Christmas letters and envelopes, complete with the International Elf Service stamp and all ready for you to deliver in the way that will be the most magical for your family. A wonderful Christmas tradition for the whole family to enjoy on the countdown to Christmas.
You deliver your magical Elf Letters however is most magical for your family: in shoes, under pillows, on the door mat, in the freezer, or anywhere else!
Mailing box — 100% recycled
Elfie’s box — 100% recycled
Candy Cane Cord — 100% soft cotton
Sisal Twine — 100% harvested from renewable resources
Paper — 100% recycled ‘Ellie Poo’ paper (with real elephant poo in!)
Envelopes — 100% recycled
Natural Wood Filler — natural by-product of Aspen trees