No products in the cart.
Advent Calendar: Elfie’s Christmas Letters: 2017
PRE-ORDER with code Gingerbread2017 for 15% off all Christmas Letters for 2017 (valid until June 20th 2017).
* All photos are from 2016. Completely new letters and content each year!
* If your child(ren) have shorter attention spans, the North Pole Christmas Letters may be better for your family.
We deliver a well-disguised package to you, containing:
- 25 Christmas letters from Elfie, magically interspersed with letters from 7 other Elves. Letters 1-24 are dated, and all are addressed to your children. Each letter is lovingly illustrated by hand, and complete with ink splodges, marks, and smudges. Letter 25 is for delivery any time after Christmas Day.
- A map that Elfie has drawn of the village in the North Pole.
- A certificate from the Postmaster General congratulating the children for being chosen to receive the letters.
- 26 envelopes with all the children’s names on each one.
- An Emergency letter from Mother Christmas explaining why Elves aren’t allowed to reply to letters children write to them, but encouraging them to continue doing so. Believe me, this will be very handy!
As the Christmas season arrives the excitement gets the better of the Elves. They’re easily distracted, rather clumsy, and make huge amounts of mess. Do your children know what a Cinnamon Mine is or what a Magical Wind Machine does?
Each day through December, on the lead up to Christmas, you secretly deliver a new letter on the Elves’ behalf!
The Practical Bit
Hide them among the bills and junk mail, or laying on the table first thing in the morning, stashed among the toys, or snuggled up in their bed. You choose where your children find the letters, to create a magical daily family ritual that the kids will love!
North Pole’s Top Talent
…Elfie tells us a magical and fun story full of adventure that really sparks children’s imaginations through Advent on the countdown to Christmas.
A bit more magic…
For families who prefer fewer letters or have busy children, we have our North Pole Christmas Letters (5+ years old). For the much younger children (3-4 yrs old), who prefer more activity based magical letters, our Candy Cane Christmas Letters, a seven letter set, are perfect!
Please note that due to the printing methods that Elfie uses and the nature of recycled paper, the product and the print may vary. Do have a read through our Testimonials!
Elfie’s Christmas Letters: North Pole’s Top Talent!
Daily ‘live’ news from Elfie in the North Pole, one of the elves in the North Pole, on the lead up to Christmas! A gorgeous set of 25 personalised and hand-drawn Christmas letters and envelopes, complete with the International Elf Service stamp and all ready for you to deliver in the way that will be the most magical for your family. We like to leave clues on our special International Elf Service Parcel Tags for our children to find their Christmas Letters. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to get your Mixed Christmas Confetti, North Pole Candy Cane Twine, International Elf Service Parcel Tags or North Pole Candy Cane Cord.
Mailing box — 100% recycled
Elfie’s box — 100% recycled
Candy Cane Cord — 100% soft cotton
Sisal Twine — 100% harvested from renewable resources
Paper — 100% recycled ‘Ellie Poo’ paper (with real elephant poo in!)
Envelopes — 100% recycled
Natural Wood Filler — natural by-product of Aspen trees
Don’t forget, you will need to order your in time to receive your Christmas letters by the 1st December!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.