No products in the cart.
My First Christmas: Candy Cane Christmas Letters: 2018 – PRE-ORDER
£12.50 – £15.00
International Elf Service™
⭐️ Luxury Personalised Letters⭐️
*Photos are of Christmas 2017 letters
“Exciting updates from Father Christmas’ Workshop on the countdown to Christmas! With an activity such as a Games, Craft, Treasure Hunt, Simple Recipe, a ‘Who Can See’ & Colouring In … in each one. These should keep your little ones busy!”
⭐️ “My son preferred to receive Elfie letters each day, rather than get Christmas presents from Santa” ⭐️
AGE: 3+ (completely new letters and content each year!)
Goes well with: Letter From Father Christmas
Do you need Extra Maps?
* Perfect for the very little ones who prefer more activity based letters and love colouring in! For older children who prefer more story based letters, see Elfie’s Christmas Letters, or excerpts: the North Pole Christmas Letters.
⭐️ Loads more information below⭐️
In this gorgeous luxury letter bundle, we find out that Elfie, one of the Elves who helps Father Christmas, needs your child(ren)’s help!
We deliver a well-disguised package to you, containing:
- 7 personalised letters, each signed by Elfie, addressed to your child(ren), and with hand-drawn illustrations.
- 8 lengths of North Pole Candy Cane Twine to tie each letter into a *LOOSE* scroll, OR 8 personalised envelopes purchased as an extra.
- A certificate from the Postmaster General congratulating the children for being chosen to receive the letters.
- A map of the North Pole Village to help set the scene for the Elves’ adventures.
- An Emergency letter from Mother Christmas explaining why Elves aren’t allowed to reply to letters from children, but encouraging them to continue doing so. Believe me, this will be very handy!
*New letters each year!
The Practical Bit
Lay them next to pillows, have them poking out of cereal boxes, or leave them out on the kitchen table. You can deliver one each day for a week, or spread them out throughout December. You choose where & when your children find the letters, to create a magical daily family ritual that the kids will love!
Please note that due to the printing methods that the North Pole uses and the nature of recycled paper, the product and the print may vary. Do have a read through our Testimonials 🙂
New content and drawings every year!
Candy Cane Christmas Letters: 2018
Elfie has written seven personalised Christmas letters addressed to your child(ren)! They each come with a length of candy cane twine so they can be rolled up into loose scrolls and ‘delivered’ by you on any day coming up to Christmas! You can ‘deliver’ them however you like. We like to leave clues on our special International Elf Service Parcel Tags 🙂
The Christmas 2018 letters very simply include:
- A very simple recipe for Sugar Mice (totally delicious)
- A simple Christmas craft – to make Indoor Snow to make Indoor Snowmen!
- ‘Can You Find?’ (Items from the Elves’ bedroom in Cranberry Cabin, after they’ve made a terrible mess)
- A game of Christmas Tree Toss
- Hunt for sticks and make a Reindeer Decoration!
- Have a Christmas Star Treasure Hunt!
- The Elves have wrapped up some Christmas Presents, and need help colouring them in!
A gorgeous set of 7 personalised and hand-drawn Christmas letters, complete with splodges and smudges, and the International Elf Service stamp. They’re all ready for you to deliver in the way that will be the most magical for your family.
Where will they appear this time? In shoes, in school bags, on the door mat, in their toys … ? Enjoy their faces as they realise they’ve had a very special delivery from the North Pole, addressed to THEM!
Paper — 100% recycled ‘Ellie Poo’ paper (with real elephant poo in!)
Candy Cane Twine — 100% natural soft cotton