No products in the cart.
My First Christmas: Candy Cane Christmas Letters: 2017
PRE-ORDER with code Gingerbread2017 for 15% off all Christmas Letters for 2017 (valid until June 20th 2017).
* All photos are from 2016. Completely new letters and content each year!
The elves are very busy in the North Pole and Elfie needs your child(ren)’s help!
Father Christmas’ glasses have gone missing, their last Christmas bauble needs decorating, the reindeer need to find their names, all the different shaped presents need finding and counting, Percy the mouse has got lost in all the wrapping paper…and how many snowflakes?!
We deliver a well-disguised package to you, containing:
- 7 personalised letters, each signed by Elfie, addressed to your child(ren), and with hand-drawn illustrations.
- Lengths of North Pole Candy Cane Twine, to tie each letter into a *LOOSE* scroll (so it unrolls well).
- A certificate from the Postmaster General congratulating the children for being chosen to receive the letters.
- A map of the North Pole Village to help set the scene for the elves’ adventures.
*New letters each year!
The Practical Bit
Lay them next to pillows, have them poking out of cereal boxes, or leave them out on the kitchen table. You can deliver one each day for a week, or spread them out throughout December. You choose where & when your children find the letters, to create a magical daily family ritual that the kids will love!
Please note that due to the printing methods that the North Pole uses and the nature of recycled paper, the product and the print may vary. Do have a read through our Testimonials 🙂
Candy Cane Christmas Letters: 2017
Elfie has written seven personalised Christmas letters addressed to your child(ren)! They each come with a length of candy cane twine so they can be rolled up into loose scrolls and ‘delivered’ by you on any day coming up to Christmas! You can ‘deliver’ them however you like. We like to leave clues on our special International Elf Service Parcel Tags 🙂
A close up of the Candy Cane Christmas Letters can be seen on my Facebook video.
Paper — 100% recycled ‘Ellie Poo’ paper (with real elephant poo in!)
Candy Cane Twine — 100% natural soft cotton
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.