No products in the cart.
My First Christmas: Candy Cane Christmas Letters: 2017
£12.50 – £14.50
* Completely new letters and content each year!
Goes well with our ‘Letter From Father Christmas‘
In this gorgeous luxury letter bundle, we find out that Elfie needs your child(ren)’s help!
We deliver a well-disguised package to you, containing:
- 7 personalised letters, each signed by Elfie, addressed to your child(ren), and with hand-drawn illustrations.
- 8 lengths of North Pole Candy Cane Twine to tie each letter into a *LOOSE* scroll, OR 8 personalised envelopes purchased as an extra.
- A certificate from the Postmaster General congratulating the children for being chosen to receive the letters.
- A map of the North Pole Village to help set the scene for the Elves’ adventures.
- An Emergency letter from Mother Christmas explaining why Elves aren’t allowed to reply to letters from children, but encouraging them to continue doing so. Believe me, this will be very handy!
*New letters each year!
The Practical Bit
Lay them next to pillows, have them poking out of cereal boxes, or leave them out on the kitchen table. You can deliver one each day for a week, or spread them out throughout December. You choose where & when your children find the letters, to create a magical daily family ritual that the kids will love!
Please note that due to the printing methods that the North Pole uses and the nature of recycled paper, the product and the print may vary. Do have a read through our Testimonials 🙂
Candy Cane Christmas Letters: 2017
Elfie has written seven personalised Christmas letters addressed to your child(ren)! They each come with a length of candy cane twine so they can be rolled up into loose scrolls and ‘delivered’ by you on any day coming up to Christmas! You can ‘deliver’ them however you like. We like to leave clues on our special International Elf Service Parcel Tags 🙂
This year’s letters very simply include:
- A very simple recipe for Peppermint Bark (totally delicious)
- A simple Christmas craft – to make a Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- ‘Can You Find?’ (Items from Mother Christmas’ kitchen, after the Elves have made a terrible mess)
- Colouring – the Elves have made lots of colouring pencils and now just need help adding colour to them.
- Dot-To-Dot – what will it be??
- Word Search – always fun, with Christmas words in of course.
- Counting Lost Buttons – Father Christmas ate too much Cherry Pie and fifteen buttons have pinged off his jacket. Can you spot them while he reads his book of Christmas Magic by the fire?
A close up of the Candy Cane Christmas Letters 2016 can be seen on my Facebook video.
Candy Cane Christmas Letters: 2017
These luxury personalised Christmas letters bring children exciting updates from Father Christmas’ Workshop on the countdown to Christmas! Packed with activities such as Word Searches, very simple recipes, a Christmas crafts, a ‘who can see’ … and so on. These should keep your little ones busy!
Choose to roll them into scrolls, or have personalised envelopes instead.
A gorgeous set of 7 personalised and hand-drawn Christmas letters, complete with splodges and smudges, and the International Elf Service stamp. They are all ready for you to deliver in the way that will be the most magical for your family.
Where will they appear this time? In shoes, in school bags, on the door mat, in their toys … ? Enjoy their faces as they realise they’ve had a very special delivery from the North Pole, addressed to THEM!
Paper — 100% recycled ‘Ellie Poo’ paper (with real elephant poo in!)
Candy Cane Twine — 100% natural soft cotton